This week our team is returning from our agency exclusive sales leaders trip in Mexico so we're replaying one of our most popular episodes and requested topics from Episode 08. Learn how to address and overcome objections relating to money and affordability.
The Closing Checklist: Presenting Prices & Assuming the Sale (Ep.34)
This week we wrap up our three part series on closing with a discussion on how to present your prices and assume the sale! Learn exactly how to present your pricing options to your clients and get an app with almost every sit. This episode is packed with pro tips so you may want to listen a few times! Let us know what you think and how this closing process is working for you in the comments on the show notes page: https://liapodcast.org/ep34
How to Increase Your Sales by Converting Liars to Buyers (Ep.28)
- July 22, 2020
- Tagged as: busy, door knocking, final expense, final expense sales, final expense sales training, leave a card, lies, life insurance, life insurance sales, life insurance sales training, mortgage protection, mortgage protection sales, mortgage protection sales training, objections, stalls, telesales, training
Agents receive a plethora of objections, stalls, and lies at the door and throughout the sit. On today’s show, we dive into the lies that people tell us as life insurance agents, why they do it, and what you should do to move past and uncover the truth. Listen to the end to learn about an agent resource and exciting upcoming episode.
Top Three Ways to Close More Life Insurance Telesales! (Ep.18)
- May 6, 2020
- Tagged as: closing, closing the sale, final expense, final expense carriers, final expense sales, final expense sales training, final expense telesales, final expense telesales training, life insurance sales, life insurance sales training, life insurance telesales, life insurance telesales training, mortgage protection leads, mortgage protection sales, mortgage protection telesales, mortgage protection telesales training, objections, telesales, telesales carriers, telesales leads, telesales script, telesales training
Over the past 5 episodes, we've covered the adaptations an agent needs to make to be successful during the transition from face-to-face sales to telesales. In this episode, we're back in the studio and we answer agent submitted questions around this topic and how to close more sales over the phone.
Mastering the Door Knock & Getting in Front of Clients (Ep.10)
- March 11, 2020
- Tagged as: door, door core, door knock, door knock dance, door knocking, final expense, final expense leads, final expense sales, final expense sales training, life insurance, life insurance leads, life insurance sales, life insurance sales training, mindset, objections, reasons people don't buy
For many agents in Life Insurance Sales, sitting with clients and giving a presentation is key to making a sale but many agents struggle with even getting in front of the clients or into the client's home. Learn how to master the door knock in this episode and understand the mindset, approach, and dance of life insurance sales.
Show Me the Money! (Ep.08)
- February 26, 2020
- Tagged as: afford, affordability, budget, emotion, final expense, final expense sales, income, life insurance, life insurance sales, money, mortgage protection, mortgage protection sales, objections, price, reasons people buy, reasons people don't buy, sales, social security, social security income, specials, trust, value
Addressing Affordability and Other Money Related Objections - Learn how to handle client objections like "We can't afford it" & "We thought this was free."
Flash Sales & Black Friday Deals: Why Do They Work? (Ep.07)
Learn how to combat objections like "We like to sleep on things before we make a decision." or "I need to talk to my daughter/son about this before I move forward." in this weeks episode where we discuss how to establish urgency in your sits. Here's the secret - it's rarely ever about time and urgency.
No Trust, No Sale! (Ep.05)
This episode kicks off a series where we deep dive into each of the 5 Real Reasons Why People Don't Buy that we discussed in Episode 03 and 04. Join Chris, Roger and Austin as we take a further look at tactical ways to build trust from the time you get ready until you get back in the car after a successful sit.
The Five Real Reasons Why People Don’t Buy – Part 2 (Ep.04)
- January 29, 2020
- Tagged as: afford, affordability, clients, final expense, final expense leads, final expense sales, in the home, need, objections, presentations, sits, trust, urgency, want
Now that you've established trust with your client and determined the need, learn the remaining 3 reasons why clients don't buy and how to address them as we finish up in part 2 of the 5 Real Reasons Why People Don't Buy.
Whether it's your first sit or your thousandth, your clients will give you objections that cover an array of excuses of why they don't want to speak with you or buy. In this episode, we dive into why clients give objections, some of the real reasons they don't buy, and how to handle these objections.