This week we wrap up our three part series on closing with a discussion on how to present your prices and assume the sale! Learn exactly how to present your pricing options to your clients and get an app with almost every sit. This episode is packed with pro tips so you may want to listen a few times! Let us know what you think and how this closing process is working for you in the comments.
Subscribe for Updates
Sign-up for Text Reminders
Send LIA to 82149 to get weekly episode updates and other helpful resources sent straight to your phone.
- Turn Maybe Into Yes by Making This One Adjustment in Life Insurance Sales (Ep. 116)
- How to have a Successful First Two Weeks in Life Insurance Sales. (Ep. 115)
- How Changes in Life Insurance Sales Will Help You Make More Money. (Ep. 114)
- What every new agent needs to know to be successful with Aaron Hicks (Ep 113)
- How to Explode your Life Insurance Sales with Leads (Ep. 112)
About the Life Insurance Academy Podcast
About Life Insurance Academy
LifeInsuranceAcademy.org is an online educational platform for selling final expense, term, IULs, whole life and mortgage protection insurance. It’s designed for beginners in the life insurance industry who may not have any sales experience and for the veteran who simply needs to improve their game. While navigating through Life Insurance Academy, you’ll find podcasts, videos, downloadable content, and supporting sales materials to help you increase your sales and manage your book of business. Topics covered include prospecting, leads, how to approach your clients, proven sales processes and presentations, closing techniques, client care, and much more.