In this weeks special episode, we dive into a topic submitted by one of our agent listeners. Shelby voiced that she is great at building rapport with her clients but struggles with making the transition to referral conversations. Dive in as we discuss the many opportunities an agent has to generate high-quality, free life insurance leads through referrals. If you have a question or need help or want to submit an idea for our team to discuss, visit liapodcast.org/feedback or email a voice memo to [email protected]
Subscribe for Updates
Sign-up for Text Reminders
Send LIA to 82149 to get weekly episode updates and other helpful resources sent straight to your phone.
- How to Set 40 Insurance Appointments per Week with Jason Richter and Angie Laracuente (Ep.82)
- How Insurance Sales Can Change Your Life with Nate Auffort (Ep.81)
- Live Insurance Coaching Session with Roger Short & Cody Askins (Ep.80)
- The Secret Skill Every Agent Needs to Sell More with Tony Merwin (Ep.79)
- How to Leverage the 4 levels of economic value (Ep.78)
About the Life Insurance Academy Podcast
About Life Insurance Academy
LifeInsuranceAcademy.org is an online educational platform for selling final expense, term, IULs, whole life and mortgage protection insurance. It’s designed for beginners in the life insurance industry who may not have any sales experience and for the veteran who simply needs to improve their game. While navigating through Life Insurance Academy, you’ll find podcasts, videos, downloadable content, and supporting sales materials to help you increase your sales and manage your book of business. Topics covered include prospecting, leads, how to approach your clients, proven sales processes and presentations, closing techniques, client care, and much more.