There are two types of people on sales production leaderboards: the names you always see and the names you see once but rarely ever see again. On today’s episode, we discuss why that is and the steps that you need to take so that you can see high production week-after-week and consistently be on the leaderboard.
On today’s episode, you’ll hear all about consistency in your business, as well as 5 steps you can take to see results:
- Team trumps talent [3:29]
- How important is consistency for new agents and when does this get developed? [9:04]
- 5 Steps for Consistency
- Keep your eye on your why [14:55]
- Prepare for your battle [17:36]
- Do the do (Go to work) [20:32]
- revenue-generating activities [27:09]
- Ignore your feelings [34:50]
- Upgrade your skills [41:05]
- Why are these 5 steps so important to becoming consistent? [49:02]
- Dream Big: Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It by Bob Goff
- How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success by Frank Bettger
- “The 5 Strategies to Build a 7-Figure Agency” with Marlin Faulker, Episode 63
- “From Car Sales to Insurance Top Producer” with Carol Wesley, Episode 71
- Join our Sales and Business Accelerator Coaching Program
- Subscribe to The Game Changer Email & Blog
- Love what we have to say? Please rate and review The Life Insurance Academy Podcast on iTunes to help us reach even more people like you.
Get Started in Insurance Sales Today
Through an exclusive partnership with Xcel Testing Solutions, Life Insurance Academy listeners and subscribers can now receive an amazing 50% discount from the regular pre-licensing course fee of $199 to only $99 by utilizing a special discount code of “LIA” That’s the 3 simple letters of L-I-A. This exclusive discount is available for the Life, Health, and Accident Courses or even a combination of these required courses. Just go to https://liapodcast.org/xcel and enter promo code LIA at checkout.
Connect With Our Team!
We’d love to hear the impact of this podcast, a way we can help, or at least your thoughts on how we’re doing.
Fill out the form to start the conversation or give feedback on this episode: