This week we continue in part 2 of our 3 episode series on closing as we discuss addressing affordability, the different pricing strategies, and how to determine the best one to use.
Subscribe for Updates
Sign-up for Text Reminders
Send LIA to 82149 to get weekly episode updates and other helpful resources sent straight to your phone.
- The Secret to Growing and Keeping Your Business with Peter Fournier (Ep.101)
- “The Success Mindset” with Special Guests, Coach Micheal Burt, Cody Askins and Marlin Faulkner (Ep.100)
- Marketing and Lead Strategies That Will Blow the Lid off of Your Business (Ep.99)
- Technology Secrets to Explosively Grow Your Agency in 2022 (Ep.98)
- Breaking Stereotypes in Insurance Sales with Ryan & Alisha Wimmer (Ep.97)
About the Life Insurance Academy Podcast
About Life Insurance Academy
LifeInsuranceAcademy.org is an online educational platform for selling final expense, term, IULs, whole life and mortgage protection insurance. It’s designed for beginners in the life insurance industry who may not have any sales experience and for the veteran who simply needs to improve their game. While navigating through Life Insurance Academy, you’ll find podcasts, videos, downloadable content, and supporting sales materials to help you increase your sales and manage your book of business. Topics covered include prospecting, leads, how to approach your clients, proven sales processes and presentations, closing techniques, client care, and much more.