In this month’s audience submitted episode, we dive into a topic that many agents asked for: telesales. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) leaving many agents quarantined at home, we have to adapt as an industry and move from face-to-face sales to telesales. Join us as we start a series on how to successfully make the transition to telesales.
Subscribe for Updates
- How to Sell Life Insurance, From $35K to $500K a Year (Ep 188)
- How to Sell Life Insurance, Mastering Tone (Ep 187)
- How to Sell Life Insurance, Your First 30 Days (Ep 186)
- Unlocking Insurance Success: Sid James’ Path to Thriving in Insurance at 23 (Ep 185)
- How to Market Your Life Insurance Business with Luke Acree (Ep 184)
About the Life Insurance Academy Podcast
About Life Insurance Academy
LifeInsuranceAcademy.org is an online educational platform for selling final expense, term, IULs, whole life and mortgage protection insurance. It’s designed for beginners in the life insurance industry who may not have any sales experience and for the veteran who simply needs to improve their game. While navigating through Life Insurance Academy, you’ll find podcasts, videos, downloadable content, and supporting sales materials to help you increase your sales and manage your book of business. Topics covered include prospecting, leads, how to approach your clients, proven sales processes and presentations, closing techniques, client care, and much more.